I am so delighted and so excited that I am able to announce this new programme for 2014, that will be taught by Sergio in London. London will be new international headquarters for Sergio and we are expecting students from different countries in Europe.
Imagine: NEW DREAMS = NEW LIFE FOR YOU AND YOU ARE IN CHARGE! Sourcing from the 5000 years old secrets of TOL wisdom path, Sergio Magana Ocelocoyotl has developed this special, two days at the time module, "The Perceptual and Dreaming Path of the Tol/Nahualism", taught every two months on Saturdays and Sundays followed by a week long practical dreaming retreat at the end and the dates of the programme for 2015/16 will be as follows:
Dates: 2-3 May, 4-5 July, 29-30 August, 31 October-1 November, 9-10 January 2016 and 3-6 March 2016.
The cost is based on a two day module - £ 199.00 and the early bird discount price of £ 180.00 will run to the end of February 2015, so everyone can secure a place at a discounted price. For all students participating in this training, it means a commitment for the entire programme. The residential programme in March 2016 will carry some aditional costs for the residential accommodation. To make a participation easier, will also offer an option of paying monthly.
You are assured to become a lucid dreamer at the end of this programme and you will be able to become the director and producer of your own life. That's where everything is seeded - in the dream world.
Here is the outline of the programme:
- Xayaca: The masks, some of the ones taught and many, many more.
- Mexicatzin: First version of planting dreams to create your reality. How to fall asleep according the lineage practice that works.
- Tezcatlipoca: The obsidian mirror and how to transform your self into nahuales in the mirror. Chac Mool or Tezcatzoncatl: The most advanced position to enter in lucid dream, that unifies dream and mirro
- Temixoch: How to interpret dreams: including, life, measure, and the language of the 4 elements. How to cancel dreams that are creating suffering.
- Yezcoatl: True lucidity, how to break the night and use the second part of the night for dreaming.Ometemixoch: Begin the path of shared dreams with a dream partner
- Tezcatlipoca: Vist the underworlds through the mirror before dreaming
- Temixoch: Dreams in the heavens, Mictlan to visit ancestors and the guides.
- Tohuenyo: Shared ceremonies in the dreams.
- Cempomoztoc: The most risky but interesting, dreaming in the underwolds.
- Visit the 20 caves of power, the last one is how to transform the energy instead of dying.
- Cuauhxicalli: Find your lord of the night and nahual by calendar and with that see the best types of dreams for you.
- Quin: Protectors, akin to yoga postures that induce different aspects of dreaming.